Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Life's Abundance Customer

I recently received an e-mail from one of my Life's Abundance customer's praising the dog food.
"For the past 8 months, I've been feeding our Maltese dog, Tap, a very good brand of dog food. A few weeks ago, we got a bag of Life's Abundance dog food to try out. I've still been feeding Tap the old dog food just to get rid of it but the other day, he finished off the last bowl except for a little handful....I thought he had probably had enough to eat for awhile. I was leaving for a couple of hours so I opened up the new bag of Life's Abundance and filled the bowl. He walked over to it, sniffed it a couple of times and started chowing down! Then, he did what he always does when he gets a treat. He got a big mouthful of dog food and ran over to his blanket in the bedroom and ate it. Then he ran back to his dish, got another mouthful and ran back to his blanket and at it. He did this several times, until half the bowl was gone! Tap loves his new food and best of all, it's good for him! I would recommend this dog food to anyone who wants their pet to live a long and healthy life. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment