Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Healthy Pet Food

My friend the owner of Diamond J's Maltese brought me some pet food samples from HealthPetNet a few months ago. She knew I was concerned about the quality of the pet food from the grocery store and felt I would be happy with the pet food from HealthyPetNet. After I had read the ingredients on the label and checked out the information on the web iste I was happy to have a good source of healthy pet food. As Trixie came to our home over weight I bought her Life's Abundance weight-loss food for Adult Dogs and she has been eating it ever since. As a treat I give her Life's Abundance canned dog food, she loves the dry dog food but the canned food makes her dance with anticipation.

Resently I decided to sell the pet food myself as it is something I trust and feel confident recomending to others. HealthyPetNet supplies: dry dog food, canned dog food, heart healthy treats, health bars, dog dental treats, dog vitamins, dried cat food, canned cat food, cat treats, cat vitamans and much more. All the foods are made with healthy wholesome ingredients, no artificial color or flavors, no corn, no wheat and no glutens. Click on over to bedandbreakfastpetfood.com for some free samples. I think you will love it as much as Trixie and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment